Sun, 31 December 2006
This week's playlist:
• Who Do I Gotta Kill by Joe White, from Trials Along The Trail (2005), available as a download from Independent Artists Company.com. Visit JoeWhiteMusic.com and Joe's page at Garageband.com for more information.
• Angeline by George Fletcher's Bourbon Renewal (formerly known as George Fletcher and the Handsome Men), from Ain't The Worst That You Could Find (2000), available from CD Baby; also available: Dangerous Things - Live (2005). Visit GeorgeFletcher.com for more information and to see George's extensive photo gallery.
• I Feel It Too by The Hipnotics, from Plannin' An Accident (2003), available on CD from TheHipnotics.net.
• Gut Bucket 3 by James Brown, the one and only Godfather of Soul. This track is available from the Podsafe Music Network. There are 58 different James Brown albums available through the iTMS. Visit the GodfatherOfSoul.com for more information.
• Woolly Mammoth by The Robert Farrell Band, from Sun House Fury - Part 1 (2003). To buy the CD, or for more information, visit Doubleslide.com.
Mentioned during this show: Google Analytics.
For more information about the blues: The Blues Foundation and the Delta Blues Museum; and be sure to download and listen to the DBM's top-notch (and free) podcast, the Uncensored History of the Blues.
(Music on Murphy's Saloon #55 courtesy of the artists and the Podsafe Music Network, where I obtained many of these tracks)