Mon, 25 October 2010
This episode's playlist:
• Put The Foot To Him (3:00) by Old Gray Mule, from a forthcoming album entitled 40 Nickels For A Bag of Chips. Buy their album Sound Like Somethin Fell Off the House (2010) from CDBaby or iTunes. Visit OldGrayMule.wordpress.com for more information. Special thanks go to C.R. Humphrey for sending me this advance track.
• Just You, Just Blues (4:00) by Charlie Musselwhite, from The Well (2010); available from Alligator Records and iTunes. Visit CharlieMusselwhite.com for more information. Special thanks to AirplayDirect.com.
• If I Had A Dime (4:34) by Chrissie O'Dell & One Hot Mess, from If I Had A Dime (2010); now available from the store at Chrissie's site. If you'd like to have Chrissie O'Dell & One Hot Mess play your town, make your feelings known on this page at Eventful.com. Visit ChrissieOdell.com for more information.
• Have Blues, Will Travel (4:07) by Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King, from Have Blues, Will Travel (2010); available from Alligator Records and iTunes. Visit SmokinJoeKubek.com and this page at the Alligator Records site for more information.
• Live Till Tomorrow (4:20) by Stringbean, from Layin Low (2010); available from Blues Leaf Records' page at CD Universe and iTunes. Visit StringbeanAndTheStalkers.art.officelive.com for more information.
• Slipped, Tripped And Fell In Love (4:15) by Janiva Magness, from The Devil Is An Angel Too (2010); available from the store at JanivaMagness.com and iTunes. Visit this page at Alligator.com for more information. Special thanks to AirPlay Direct.
• The Hottest Spot In Hell (4:03) by JJ Grey & Mofro, from Georgia Warhorse (2010); available from Alligator Records and iTunes. Visit JJGrey.com for more information. Special thanks to AirplayDirect.com.
• Wrapped Around Your Finger (feat. Guitar Shorty) (5:02) by Walter Trout, from Full Circle (2006); available from the store at Walter's Website and iTunes. Visit WalterTrout.com for more information.
Mentioned during this episode: ChrissieOdell.com and an eight-minute promotional documentary about JJ Grey.
The music you hear on Murphy's Saloon comes to you courtesy of the artists and their labels. In addition, one of the following fine organizations may have provided assistance as an intermediary: IODA PROMONET, AirplayDirect, RadioSubmit or Music Alley.